April 4, 2011

My ill father being transferred to Rawalpindi

By Nasira Parveen

AS I had informed my readers in a post the other day that my father is under treatment in a Gilgit hospitalAga Khan Health Services Gilgit-Baltistan (GB). Now the doctors there have referred him to the Military Hospital (MH) in Rawalpindi. 

Gilgit is the capital city of GB, which is a backward area of Pakistan where hospitals lack facilities.

In a post on July 6, 2010 I had written: "The university administration (Karakoram International University) in frustration called my father at the hostel one day and grilled him brutally inside a closed room to take me along (he is sick since then)."

Anyway, today my father was scheduled to come here but due to bad weather the flight was cancelled. I request my readers to pray for his health. Here is a copy of the transfer letter.


Related Posts

  1. Is there a judge to invoke laws? 
  2. Pakistan: swinging between extremism & liberalism
  3. Female student victimized on orders from the top: Karakoram University 
  4. Three months of traumatic stress & media blackout

4 comments:

  1. Khudawand karim se Dua hai ki Allah une achi seehath jaldi se atta karay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ask Almighty Allah, Lord of the Magnificent Throne, to make your father well, Do not worry, it will be a purification for your father, Allah willing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. get well soon uncle .

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY PRAYERS AND BEST WISHES ARE WITH UNCLE, FOR THEIR EARLY HEALTH RECOVERY .


    BY DK

    ReplyDelete