Pakistan Army has caused destruction in Afghanistan and deaths of 3 to 3.5 million Afghans since 1980, and now it’s causing deaths of thousands every year in Pakistan—killing Pakistanis through it’s mercenaries, the Taliban, while it (the Army) has been telling Pakistanis that Indian and U.S. agents have been killing them.
We always talk in a rational way. We are not against any national organization but seek accountability of persons in these organizations especially those involved in crimes against their own people. This is now the demand of the 180 million hapless people not just The Terrorland Team.
Who should be blamed for:
* ... Creating Taliban in 1994, if not Pak Military?
* ... Losing East Pakistan, if not Pak Army?
Could you please tell us, where in the Holly Quran Allah had said: “No national organization can be criticized, doesn't matter, it could be killing thousands of us every year...?”
- Military men are dumb stupid animals or intellectuals?
- What kind of army Pakistan needs?
- ISI scandalizes mental condition & female relatives of critics
- Mother’s Day – my illiterate mom is wiser than Army & ISI chiefs
- Freedom of expression can end global terrorism
- Dawn's yellow blood transfuses to The Express Tribune
- The Terrorland: Habib Sulemani gets defamation notice, Rs.10m sought
- Pakistan's journey from the Quaid to al-Qaeda
- Anniversary-One: Habib Sulemani & The Terrorland both face tyranny