June 3, 2011

Truth is at war with lies (2)

By Habib Sulemani

After destruction of the society,
the tyrants want to go back to their
fantasized era: The Stone Age!

But I can’t accept this bullshit!

I want to guard flowers against animals
I admire beauty and promote love
I want a wholesome peace with no crack
That's why I'm continuously under attack!

They can keep me away from work,
and stop from meeting relatives and friends…

They can deny jobs to my brothers,
and shut doors of universities on my sisters…

They can torture my elderly parents,
and other family members…

They can test their persecution tactics, 
and close all sorts of windows on the world...

But still there'll be a small window of opportunity,
and my words’ll tell the whole truth to the world...

Truth is at war with lies!

© Habib R. Sulemani  

No comments:

Post a Comment