* I do not believe in the inference of Talibanization in Ismailism
By the Khan of Yasin
In a society where careers are built and broken, based on association, fake PhD could be possible too. Be honest, if in Gilgit-Baltistan someone has a good source in ISI, don't you see the cockiness and boldness in him? If yes, than ISI can mold, modify or alter things, even the gigantic ones.
So far as, the cross-cultural marriages are concerned, they need a conducive environment or pluralistic societies. You cannot talk about healthy cross-cultural marriages and trends of Talibanization at the same time as it would be just a fallacy of self-negation.
Obviously, Sunnis would not like their daughters go into westernized Ismaili families. Or Ismailis would not like their daughters go into Taliban sanctuaries and that would be a catalyst for honor-killings and other social evils.
But no matter how hard you try to ignore, Gilgit-Baltistan has become a hell of Military and Intelligence games. Few years back, hardly any one knew what is ISI in Ghizar or in Yasin. Now, you flip a pebble, the emboldened ISI agent would pop up. I do not know, why. (Map via Googlr images)
- Gilgit-Baltistan – The Orphaned Land of Pakistan
- Tribalism — Aga Khan's pluralism under threat in Gilgit-Baltistan
- Hunza in crises
- Gojal & Liu Xiaobo — China encroaching on Pakistani land ?
- Tribalism — a wild wish to make Hunza utopia of the world!
- I fear no one on earth, says ISI official
- ISI involved in "honor-killing" incidents
- I escaped death but she was killed
- ISI scandalizes mental condition & female relatives of critics