* Altaf Hussain is a British national, so UK is responsible for Karachi violence...
The Terrorland Report
|THE FACE OF KARACHI|
She along her father was reportedly coming home from school when the sad incident happened the other day. “Who’ll pay my fees now?” she cried beside the dead-body of her father.
This scene can bee seen anywhere in the most populous city of Pakistan, where during the last two days, about 100 innocent people, mostly laborers, have been killed in incidents of violence started by the unscrupulous secret agencies in the name of 'racism' and 'sectarianism'.
Police and paramilitary forces are silent spectaculars as they have been told to keep busy on roads but do nothing! The violence is actually a 'reality-show' for the militarized local media... as the direction of killing-in-the-name-of-terrorism has changed from north to the south of the country.
There should be conflict anywhere every time as it pays off to the generals! This is a typical strategy of the media managers of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR). Otherwise, for the police, Rangers and Army, it's nothing but an hour operation to clean the terror-hit areas of Karachi, the financial capital of Pakistan.
Don't you see what's going on in your country?
A political worker, however, claimed that the ANP was involved in target-killing incidents to multiply its current seats (two) in the Assembly. He also accused the ruling PPP for igniting the fire in the city.
- When ISI caught top journalist dancing naked in Islamabad
- Generals in real-estate business—WikiLeaks missing stories released
- Gen. Kayani may replace President Zardari after elections
- Militarization of society — ISI promotes violence to recruit jihadists
- The Murder of a General by Generals
- Maududi — Godfather of Pakistan Army & al-Qaeda