September 20, 2011

Writing for 'The Terrorland' needs a legendary braveheart

The Terrorland Report

PEOPLE know it, and those who follow it, they say it: writing for The Terrorland group blogs needs a legendary braveheart! The blog archives are witness to the typical dirty tactics of the Pakistani government and its uncontrolled secret agencies—read the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Military Intelligence (MI).

It's a universal truth that whatever The Terrorland publishes no one can dare to publish for many reasons... Although The Terrorland Team needs no content, but if anyone feels that they're brave enough to fight the criminal secret agencies, then feel free to send your articles at the Group email.

Here are some emails which were sent to Habib Sulemani who has forwarded them to the Team. The first one is from one M. Haroon Abbas:


The second email is from Sidrah Zaheer who wrote on September 10, 2011 with Subject: A query about writing. She asked:

Hi,

I want to know if you hire writers for your website, http://theterrorland.blogspot.com/

Regards,
Sidrah Zaheer

Dee Mason wrote on September 15, 2011 with Subject: Free content offer for THE TERRORLAND.

Howdy Habib,

Hope life is treating you well! I'm just touching base to ask if you're open to guest posts at THE TERRORLAND - if so, I can offer an original, very high-quality article written specifically for the site. All research and writing will be carried out by a professional writer (namely, me) and if approved it will be entirely yours to place on the site as you see fit.

I can choose a title for the article or you can suggest one and I'll work around that. As you can see from the samples below, I'm game for anything if you're happy to entertain me. I can also include some copyright-free and high quality pictures related to the piece.

You're probably wondering what's in it for me, which is a fair question - in return, all I'd ask is a link back to one of the sites I write for (all above board – no gambling, adult, 'make money from home' or any of that rubbish). Other than that, the material itself would be non-commericial and written with your readership in mind.

Please let me know if you're interested, and if so I can have your post written in within a week. This offer is open to theterrorland.blogspot.com and any other content-driven sites you may own. If it's not something you wish to pursue, I apologise in advance - just fire me a quick one to let me know and you won't hear from me again.

Many thanks,

Dee

Samples for your delectation: (a bunch of links)

Similar emails are being received by the Team as well. The recent most is about reproducing The Terrorland group blogs in an American Journal. Syed-Mohsin Naquvi writes:

Dear Rehman Pakistani,

I would like to reproduce some of these reports in a magazine that I edit and it is published from washington DC.

Will the blog-owner allow us to do that?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Syed-Mohsin Naquvi
Managing Editor, I.I.C. MONITOR
Press Trust Building, Washington D.C.

The Admins of the group blogs responded:

Dear Naquvi Sab, 

You can reproduce content with proper citation - names of writer/s and The Terrorland group blogs - in the I.I.C. (Islamic Information Center) Monitor. However, we do not waive or share the Copyrights to any of our content. 

Many regards, 

Admins

The Terrorland group blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment